Responsible for the overall physical environment of CASA facilities and properties. This includes environmental health and safety, compliance and standards, security maintenance testing and inspections, and utility management, building supplies and deliveries. Ensures the general upkeep and maintenance of CASA’s buildings, equipment, office systems, parking security and surrounding environment to meet health and safety standards and all city, state, and federal legal requirements.
FSLA Status: Exempt
· Oversee all building and grounds operations, maintenance and major repairs in compliance with all applicable fire, health, safety protocols, ADA standards and within OSHA guidelines. (HVAC, Roof, Electrical, Cameras, plumbing, etc.)
· Ensures all permits and inspections are secured and in compliance with legal requirements (fire, police, elevator, lighting, etc.)
· Ensures the repairs to interior/exterior of facilities by employing basic skills in plumbing, carpentry, electrical, mechanical and related fields. Maintain exteriors of building and grounds surrounding buildings.
· Ensures the maintenance of the interior/exterior of Company vehicles to include a regularly scheduled maintenance and work with outside vendors when needed,
· Oversee staff training activities for safety, security, and emergency management.
· Oversees new construction on existing and future properties.
· Manages office systems, office equipment and coordinate IT needs for CASA.
· Oversees all aspects of health and safety at each property to include sprinklers, alarms, camera systems, proper signage gates lighting, etc.
· Oversees the management of the Facilities Department to include the Facilities & Operations Supervisor, the maintenance and Janitorial team.
· In conjunction with management, oversee the selection, installation, maintenance of building systems to include communication systems, waste removal systems, and service equipment.
· Monitors and develops relationships with managers at each facility to ensure communication and collaboration on facilities projects, inspections, and ordering.
· Responsible for understanding and acting in accordance with CASA policies.
· Responsible for keeping a log of all inspections for each building, and ensures scheduling of inspections in a timely manner.
· Responsible for budget and financial monitoring of projects.
· Understands and responsible for all regulatory compliance with all state, federal, and local grant requirements as to the facilities and operational aspects.
· Responsible for scheduling bids and obtaining estimates for projects when necessary.
· Facilitate regular team meetings with departmental staff
· Complete other duties and special projects as assigned.
· Provide information for site reviews for compliance and monitoring.
· Ensure team members operate according to CASA’s principles, policies, and standards.
· Communicate all necessary information to CASA managers in order to coordinate and collaborate on projects.
· Facilitate staff complaints through established policies and procedures.
· Maintain/develop respective policies and procedures for CASA.
· Possess a bachelor’s degree or have equivalent life experiences.
· A minimum of five years’ supervisory experience as a manager in a multi-facility environment.
· Possess strong leadership skills, good verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills.
· Possess a working knowledge and experience in proper general maintenance and skills in plumbing, carpentry electrical, painting, structural systems, HVAC systems, nd electronic systems.
· Ability to climb stairs and lift up to 75 pounds.
· Agree to work a flexible schedule and be reachable by phone, on-call day or nights and weekends in the event of an emergency situation
· Experience in overseeing operations of a 24/7 facility preferred.
· Possess the ability to function independently and work cooperatively as a member of a team.
· Possess a valid Florida State Driver’s License to be verified annually. Possess and maintain a good driving record, meeting the requirements of CASA’s insurer.
· Agree to participate in background check employment.
Hit Esc on your keyboard to be taken to weather.com