In October 2022, CASA is launching Florida’s ONLY Family Justice Center. This wraparound service model is revolutionary in supporting victims and breaking the cycle of abuse. This nationally recognized concept has been proven to reduce domestic violence-related homicides by 90%. Your gifts are essential to reach our $5.3 Million Goal to bring the Family Justice Center to our community to help create a Violence Free Pinellas.
A third-party fundraising event is when a business, organization, community group, school, or individual plans and hosts an event that benefits CASA Pinellas. It is planned and executed independently of CASA and CASA’s staff. This is a great way to team build, invest back into our community, and get creative! We have listed some third-party event options below, but the possibilities are limitless! Feel free to something that works for you and is on-brand for your organization/company. Before getting started, please fill out the third-party agreement form below and download guidelines & policies.
- Employee competitions (dress casual day, pizza party, etc. for department with most funds raised.)
- Portion of proceeds (event ticket sales, retail items, ect.)
- Corporate event sponsorship opportunities
- Host a fundraising event
- Tournaments (bowling, cornhole, golf, tennis, etc.)
- Payroll deduction donations
- Team building volunteer days
- Donation drives (food, pet supplies, children school supplies, etc.)
Please Fill Out The Third-Party Fundraiser Form Below,
so you can download our logo, request CASA materials, request a CASA representative/speaker, understand/agree to our policies/guidelines, and give CASA advance notice to promote your thrid-party fundraiser.